As a Louisvillian, I’d like to share my perspective on the fact that the NFAC is coming tomorrow. I’ve been doing a ton of research on what’s going on in the world ever since March 14, when everything got locked down. There is much going on behind the scenes. As a Christian, I believe we are in the last days. I realize you may not agree, and that’s your right, of course. Regardless, it is clear to me that there is a behind-the-scenes agenda in play.
Last night I saw a picture of Master Jay using the “triple six” illuminati symbol. When you look at his logo, it’s clearly linked to illuminati/occult. His theology is mystical, along the lines of evolving to a higher plane. Grandmaster is an illuminati term, but it’s also a chess term. He has said that the government has engineered the COVID crisis and civil unrest to distract us from the fact that there are asteroids on an orbital path to crash into the earth.
Regarding chess, he also has said that there are forces trying to incite a race war, which is something I’ve heard elsewhere, and seems legit, as it’s the perfect way to implode America for the purpose of installing Marxism and a New World Order. The NFAC leader said he knows that they are trying to create a race war but that he will beat them at their own game, and likened it to playing chess.
Here are some things that don’t add up:
1. The governor has issued a travel advisory, saying anyone coming in from out of state needs to self quarantine for 14 days, and he told us, “Change your plans,” regarding vacation travels. However, when asked about this group coming in, he said that he believes they’ll be peaceful and that his biggest concern is whether they wear masks and socially distance. He says COVID is our biggest threat. When asked if he planned to send the National Guard, he said he hadn’t been asked.
2. The mayor and the police are acting like this is going to be fine. The police spokesman said they’re more concerned about the counter-protest groups. (I am concerned too, because it would be easy to plant someone on the other side to start something. However, I’m not “more” concerned.)
3. The LMPD has allegedly asked Grandmaster Jay to advise them on what community policing might look like.
4. The president is sending federal troops to four other cities this weekend, but as far as I can tell, nobody on the national scene is talking about the NFAC or Louisville. GM Jay previously said that if he came to Louisville, it would be the “shot heard round the world,” and that it would make Stone Mountain look like nothing. Now he says it’s all going to be good, and he is talking more like a kitten.
But seriously, there are opposing militias coming to Louisville, a city that is within 6 hours of 2/3 of the U.S. population, a city that has had two months straight of protesting, a city where reportedly there is going to be some earth shattering announcement in the Breonna Taylor case, and nobody thinks this is cause for concern (except maybe if some of the “far-right” militias do something “stupid”). WHAT???
Something is up. I believe:
1. This could be a trap.
2. GM Jay doesn’t care about moving to Africa, but likely wants to fire “the shot heard round the world,” that ushers in the fall of America and gives rise to a Marxist “Utopia.”
3. Either those in power have something planned that they aren’t revealing, or perhaps GM Jay and the government somehow have a similar agenda. I’m not saying they’re consciously working together, but something is just off here.
4. The federal government either doesn’t see this, doesn’t care about sacrificing a smaller major city, or is complicit.
Again, these are just ideas, and time will tell whether there is any truth to them. Whether government officials acknowledge it or not, what happens in Louisville isn’t likely to stay here. We will know soon.