By Heather Walton
The Pentagon is allegedly releasing documents this month (any day now) that will declassify major findings regarding Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs), or Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP). In a 60 Minutes interview, Luis Elizondo, former military intelligence head, stated that the government has acknowledged that UFO/UAP sightings are credible. He described what is being reported:
In the same article, former Navy Pilot Ryan Graves, who claims to have witnessed such phenomena first hand, said pilots are seeing UAPs daily, posits the objects are U.S. or foreign technology, or they are from another world.
Here is one such sighting:
Recently Barak Obama was interviewed about his take on the UFOs:
Following that, a reporter questioned President Biden about those comments:
Lest this appear to solely be a Leftist tactic, Marco Rubio and Tucker Carlson have sounded alarms regarding the findings. In fact, in December 2020, Rubio authored the request which will make decades of findings public.
As a Christian, I do not believe in the traditional explanation of aliens, but I do believe this declassification may real phenomena that originated out of this world.
I believe that the phenomena people have reported is generally demonic in nature. Scripture tells us that Satan masquerades as an angel of light and that he is a master of deception. We are in a time when the Antichrist, inhabited by Satan himself, is primed to enter the global scene. In order to get everyone to follow him, he will likely need a global threat to humanity. We have already seen the power of a virus; can you imagine what perceived aliens could do to create a unified world under a charismatic antichrist leader? It would definitely qualify as a powerful delusion.
We need to be on alert, not because of aliens, but because of the chaos and deception that could result from declassification of documents that point to the possibility of such creatures. In my opinion, there are a few possible scenarios that could unfold. Likely none of them is completely accurate or exhaustive, but I believe they are worth considering:
- The report will “prove” that aliens are real and a clear and present danger. If the world bowed in submission over a virus, imagine what they will do if threatened by so-called aliens.
- There will be a supposed threat of aliens among us, and perhaps there won’t be any way to tell who they are. This would be hugely divisive and cause people to suspect everyone around them.
- However it’s spun, someone could emerge as the protector against the alien threat, and would present something that would protect us against it, and those who take this protection might also take a mark.
- Perhaps those who don’t take that protection would be suspected of being aliens themselves, or of being compromised by the aliens.
- One day a lot of people will suddenly disappear from the planet at the rapture of the Church, and it could be explained either that they were the aliens who went back to their home planet, or that they were abducted by the aliens, thus increasing the fear and compelling more people to follow this false savior and take his mark.
Regardless of whether this becomes a pervasive threat to possibly unify the world, there is a threat coming, accompanied by a powerful delusion that will deceive even possibly the church. We need to be prepared for such a scenario, one which I believe will make the COVID pandemic look like a fire drill.
The only way to be prepared is to be a follower of Jesus Christ, a true follower who understands that we are sinners who can’t save ourselves, and who can’t be saved by anyone other than Jesus Himself. There is life beyond this earth, and all of us will experience it, either in heaven with the Lord or in hell, apart from Him and anything good.
Scripture says that Christ-followers are strangers and aliens in this world awaiting our true heavenly home (Philippians 3:20-21; Hebrews 11:13-16). I am looking forward to that day when I enter my heavenly home. If you are not prepared for that day, here are the basics you need to understand and accept:
- All have sinned. Because of Adam’s sin in the Garden of Eden, we have all been born with a sin nature.
- Once we understand the concept of sin, we are accountable to God for it. God can have nothing unholy in His presence.
- God made a way for us to be right with Him by sending His only begotten Son, Jesus, who is God and was with God from the beginning, to live a perfect life and die an atoning death to pay the penalty for sin in our place.
- On the third day, Jesus rose from the dead, by the power of the Holy Spirit, demonstrating that He conquered death and that He is God.
- To receive the salvation that Jesus provided through His death and resurrection, we must admit we have sinned, repent (meaning we choose to walk the other direction, following Christ’s way instead of our own way), accept that He alone can provide us with salvation, and submit to his authority in our life.
- Once we have made this decision, we receive the Holy Spirit, who is God, who lives in us, enabling us to live according to Christ’s commands, and intercedes on our behalf, empowering us to live as children of light, rather than children of darkness.
If you make this decision, you will need to be baptized in obedience to Christ, and you will need to grow through reading the Bible, praying, and joining with a community of Bible-believing Christ followers. None of those saves you, but they are necessary to the Christian life as we navigate our earthly journey as we await our eternal home with Christ.